Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Enjoying this crazy weather

It seems that the weather has been crazy everywhere, and ENC is no exception. Sunday it was so cold! It was rainy and it even snowed a little in some surrounding areas. Today it's beautiful about 60*. And it's suppose to be in the 70's at the end of the week. It's no wonder I have a nasty cold. Here's some pics of the kids playing in the back. In other news, Ella started Tennis lessons yesterday. So far she's the only one signed up for the Monday class, so it's nice that she's having private tennis lessons right now. We thought it'd be good for her to try a non-team sport. She will be playing soccer again this spring but I think because she sort of lacks the aggressiveness you need for soccer, tennis might be better for her. Gia is finally old enough to play, so she'll be doing soccer too. So the whole taxi thing begins-1 tennis lesson, 2 soccer practices and 2 soccer games a week, plus driving Ella to school everyday. Fun! I can hardly wait until Noah gets into the mix too :)
I am not very good at identifying flowers, I think these are lilies. Anyway they seem to have bloomed very early this year. So pretty, even though they're surrounded by dirt, dead weeds and flowers.

No comments: