Monday, October 3, 2011

I seem to have lost my blogging mojo...

Everyday I think to myself, I should update the blog but I just can't find the motivation to do it. There are always a dozen other things I could/should be doing. Of course our blog is important to me so I want to keep up with it as much as I can. For some reason though Blogger is only letting me upload 2-3 pics at a time instead of the 5 that it should. Any other bloggers having this issue? I don't understand why you can't upload a bunch of pictures at once like you can on Facebook or other websites. If I could do that I'd be more apt to post more often. It takes forever to post pictures and it drives me nuts. Today I started to post pics from our summer trips to Buffalo & Chicago but I didn't have the patience. I need to find the time for blogging. It's has been months since there was naptime around here, so I don't have a moments peace during the day. Gia and Noah NEVER stop, their constant energy amazes and exhausts me. By 8:00 I collapse in bed so I can unwind and watch my shows. Idk, we'll see how I do :)

Updates:
Looking forward to mid-October-Gia and Noah will finally be getting baptized so we have lots of family coming in mid October and I'm super excited to see everyone!
Ella-Ella is doing great in school. She continues with her Advanced Reading (AR) program which she started last year in kindergarten, her classmates are just starting this year in the first grade. It is difficult though, she use to read one AR book a week, she'd get it on Monday, read it throughout the week and test on Fri. Her teacher now wants her to read/test on 2-3 books a week and on top of regular homework it's a lot to do each night. I'm already dreading the years when they are all in school and have we homework x 3 each night!
Gia-Gia is doing good, funny as usual. She should be in Pre-K this year and hopefully we can get her to start maybe in the winter but for now I'm okay with her being home. Her and Noah usually play very well together so I feel bad separating them. I've been working with her on letters and numbers and I'm shocked by how much she already knows. Not to mention it would just be so much- driving Ella to school, then taking Gia to Preschool, picking Gia up. I mean we live in the country, so nothing is close. I already spend a ton on gas and I'm not itching to spend more.
Noah-Ah Noah aka Trouble. He's as sweet as can be but he's such a handful and a very spoiled one at that. He's finally starting to use the potty, but he has no problem just peeing on my floor. He's still sleeping in our bed every night but I know we need to change that :-/ Like I said he and Gia playing well together (most of the time). It's so cute to watch them play babies or firefighters. They both have such big imaginations.

No comments: