Anyways, it sure is cold here, we've seen a little bit of falling snow, the kids loved it and even I was excited. Now of course everyone is talking about that storm here but it looks everywhere in NC but us will be getting snow. Darn it!
There are still lots of pics from the holidays that I want to post but they are on our desktop computer and it's not set up yet, once it is I'll be sure to post them
Front porch
Back porch
Backyard-our property goes to the fences
Have to buy a kitchen table and I'm going to make some window treatments
I'm excited to finally use the beautiful candelabra my grandmother gave to me
Master bedroom and bath
Noah's room-he loves airplanes so I'm going to do an airplane theme. I ordered some airplane wall stickers and I'm looking for some new bedding and airplane decor
Girls room
Kids bathroom
Living room-we are going to buy new furniture so right now it's empty
Upstairs family room/playroom
Upstairs full bath
Attic. Yep it's just a big old attic but we're excited because it is by far the largest amount of storage space we've ever had. If you never saw our garage in Fla, good, cause it was packed with stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment