Last Saturday I headed up to Orlando for my for my friends Tara & Talley's Commitment Ceremony. Marc and the kids stayed in Palm Coast with his parents which is about and hour and a half from Orlando. It was nice to have a night without the kids. I even stayed in a hotel, by myself!! Literally the first night I've been alone since I was pregnant with Ella. Crazy. I had a great time and it was so nice to catch up with old friends. Thanks to Sabrina and Brittany, for making the night so much fun and for being my chaufers :)


The cake I made for Tara and Talley. It turned out pretty good, not as perfect as I would have wanted but I was happy with it none-the-less and I think they were as well. It started to lean a little but I had made it the day before and then we had to drive with it 4 hrs to Palm Coast, then an hour and a half to Orlando and it was 75 degrees :/



Old friends and co-workers
No comments:
Post a Comment