Papa and Grandma came to visit for a few days. It was good timing too because just as Ella was getting better I got sick and had an awful cold so it was nice to have help and I actually had almost a whole day to myself to go shopping! Grandma hasn't had a chance to see Ella play soccer yet so they stayed for her 7:30 game on Friday and headed back up to Palm Coast (a 4hr drive) after the game so Grandma could get a little R & R before going back to Chicago to watch Julia. (Gia was too busy running around and didn't want to be in the pic)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Another Soccer game
Papa and Grandma came to visit for a few days. It was good timing too because just as Ella was getting better I got sick and had an awful cold so it was nice to have help and I actually had almost a whole day to myself to go shopping! Grandma hasn't had a chance to see Ella play soccer yet so they stayed for her 7:30 game on Friday and headed back up to Palm Coast (a 4hr drive) after the game so Grandma could get a little R & R before going back to Chicago to watch Julia. (Gia was too busy running around and didn't want to be in the pic)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment