Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let the Soccer season begin!

Ella is so excited about soccer. This is her first year, now that's she's old enough to play on the league. She took a soccer class last year which taught her all the basics, she looked like a pro out there. It was so cute, when we got there I took El's ball out of her bag and handed it to her and she gave me this funny look, I said "take the ball", another look, I put it on the ground and off she went kicking her ball. The #1 rule in soccer class was "never use your hands". She never once touched the ball with her hands. All the other girls were throwing it around, holding it on their heads. I know she's going to do well. Marc is one of the coaches (there are 2) and will miss the first 3 weeks of the season :(

Soccer stance

It was soooo cold!

She's a natural

Gia so desperately wanted to play. Taking her to the practices is not ideal but with Marc gone, I don't have a choice

She broke free a few times and made it onto the field, that's her laying on the ground

No comments: