Thursday, June 11, 2009

YES-We are still here and back safe and sound in Florida

I know, it's been forever since I blogged. Daily life is a little hectic, I always want to post pictures but if I do end up having some spare time I struggle with how I should use it, should I clean more? Do another load of laundry? Do an art project with the girls? Anyways, we got back to Florida last weekend, the girls were thrilled to be home and to see their Daddy. We miss everyone in Buffalo but it is good to be home. Marc did well in school, made some good friends and glad that it is over with. As for moving we are still unsure of what's going to happen. The kids are doing well but I thought I'd do separate updates...
Ella- Oh my dear Ella. She is doing good. She has her moments. Still hates to leave my side and is well, our drama queen but she is so smart. She knows all her letters, numbers, she can spell and write a variety of words. She can tell you where the rain comes from and why we should recycle. She adores her brother and is really a big help with him. She is finished with dance class for the year. Because she missed the last 6 classes (because we were in NY) we opted for her not to do the recital, actually Ella said she didn't want to do it. She's been asking to be on a soccer team. Of course sign-ups for the towns youth league was while we were away but I found a soccer program where they teach kids the basics of soccer and do fun little games and she loves it. And most exciting of all (for me anyway) is she'll be starting Pre-K in August. Here in Florida it is free to send 4 year olds to preschool!! Ella has already expressed her fears and concerns and always asks me if I can stay at school with her but I know she is going to love it.
Giana- My sweet, lovable, mischievous, comedian Giana. She is always hugging and kissing us, anytime I give her something or do anything for her she very passionately says "Thank you Mommy". She's talking up a storm, and is putting more and more words together. She gets into everything! A few days ago she stuck a piece of foam craft paper up her nose luckily before daddy had a chance to perform nasal surgery she had a sneezing fit and it came out. Although she is almost two and unlike her sister she almost never has tantrums (knock on wood). I remember Ella at this age and she was a handful! Gia is much more easy going. She always has a smile on her face, is friendly with everyone and truly is a ray of sunshine.
Noah- My sweet little boy. He is doing well. He lost all his dark hair, no more mohawk:( He went for his 4 month check-up last week and as with his sisters the doctor is concerned about his weight. He weighed in at 11lbs 7oz by now he should of at least doubled his birth weight which was 6lbs 8oz so we have to go in a couple weeks to check again but I'm sure as usual he's just little. But I do hope he catches up when he's older, it's one thing to be a tiny girl it's another to be a tiny boy. :) Other than that he wants to be held all the time, probably because he was constantly held for 6 weeks straight by one relative or another. He is still waking every 1-2 hrs at night to nurse. And although I swore my third baby would never even lay in my bed he now sleeps with me and wants nothing to do with sleeping on his own at night. I can only blame myself for creating 3 little nighttime monsters:P I figure, about another year and maybe I'll get an actual full night of sleep.

No comments: