Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Noah went to the pediatrician this morning for a weight check. He gained a pound this past month which is good but he's just barely on the curve now and the Dr emphasized that he is definitely tiny. I did remind her that we went through this with both the girls but we'll continue to go back monthly to ensure that he is gaining weight. She did give me the go ahead to start him on cereal just to get him use to being fed with a spoon. Here he is trying the cereal for the first time, he did alright with. (BTW, the whole cereal=more/better sleep has never worked with my kids-since everyone tells me that it does:P)

I just about had a heart attack this morning when Ella smiled at me and I thought one of her teeth had fallen out. Turns out it was a blueberry. She couldn't stop laughing.

Just a random pic of Gia. It was past her bedtime and she was sleepy but kept saying "no bed"

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

He may be small according to the charts, but he's pretty stinkin cute!