It was so cute, Gia kept wanting to get on the mat with the girls, and she would walk up behind Ella and hug her
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Ella at Dance class
Recently it was parent watch week at Ella's dance class. She is doing really well and she looked so cute. We took some movies put I don't know how to post them so I'll have to have Marc do it.



It was so cute, Gia kept wanting to get on the mat with the girls, and she would walk up behind Ella and hug her
It was so cute, Gia kept wanting to get on the mat with the girls, and she would walk up behind Ella and hug her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're so good at getting Ella involved in things. This just reminds me to get Sean into something. Wish I hadn't waited until I had another to take care of to enroll him!
Post a Comment