Friday, March 7, 2008
Welcome home Fireball!
About an hour after I finished writing the last post, I got a phone call from a woman who had seen my flyer and said she thought she spotted Fireball down by the waterfront hiding in some rocks. We stopped making dinner loaded the girls up in the van and headed down to the river (about 4 blocks away). Marc thought he saw Fireball hiding down in a drain, he got out a tire iron and lifted off the the big heavy cover and we were yelling for the cat and shaking his treats. I didn't think it was Fireball because I knew he would come to me. Just as we were ready to leave another woman who had seen the flyer called and said she thought that Fireball was hiding in their storage room in their garage. We headed over to her house which is just one street over and there he was hiding in the corner. Thank goodness. He seems well, he is definitely worn out and he smells like car wax but he's home and has hopefully learned his lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh happy day!
~Carolyn
Post a Comment