Ella was playing with her make-up set again. A little heavy on the one eye if I do say so myself. She said she wants to wear her make-up to Aunt Gina's wedding. We've been talking to her a lot about it because we don't want her to be too overwhelmed by the whole thing. For some reason though, and I don't know where she got this, she thinks that being the flower girl means she is going to be throwing rocks:/
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Pretty girl
Ella was playing with her make-up set again. A little heavy on the one eye if I do say so myself. She said she wants to wear her make-up to Aunt Gina's wedding. We've been talking to her a lot about it because we don't want her to be too overwhelmed by the whole thing. For some reason though, and I don't know where she got this, she thinks that being the flower girl means she is going to be throwing rocks:/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment