Thursday, August 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!




Today was Ella's 2nd birthday. She was eager to check the mail this week to see if she received any cards. When there was a card she was thrilled-especially if it had money in it. (She is obsessed with money-if she hears change jiggling in your pocket she'll start yelling "money" and will ask to put it in her piggy bank. She can also tell you which is a penny, dime or dollar.) She could hardly wait to have her birthday cake and sang along with Mommy and Daddy as we sang "Happy Birthday to you". It's hard to believe she is 2, it seems like just yesterday she was the size of Gia and when you're around her you'd think she was 3. She amazes us everyday! She knows her ABC's, over 30 signs and just about every kid song. She can count to 20, there isn't a word she can't say and you can just about carry-on a conversation with her. She is a comedian and very confident-always saying "I can do it" and if she's a little uncertain she'll say "okay, I will try it". She's a great big sister and she makes us very proud! (Hey-I can brag a little right? Especially since most of you don't have the opportunity to see her very often) :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is two!!! YOu have to send me your address. She looks so cute and it sounds like she is very smart! Of course you can brag, all of that is a result of your wonderful mommy skills! You are amazing with children and an amazing teacher. You were meant to be a mommy! The world needs more parents like you. Tell Mark i said hi and give hugs for me....including you. I love you!