We took Gia for her 2 week appt. today, she weighed 7lbs 9oz, that's up from the 6lbs 5oz she weighed at her 72 hr. appt just 10 days ago. Up until a few months ago we had to take Ella to the doctor for a monthly weight check because she was so tiny, I don't think Gia will have that problem:)
Monday, August 13, 2007
Growing fast!
We took Gia for her 2 week appt. today, she weighed 7lbs 9oz, that's up from the 6lbs 5oz she weighed at her 72 hr. appt just 10 days ago. Up until a few months ago we had to take Ella to the doctor for a monthly weight check because she was so tiny, I don't think Gia will have that problem:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristin,
Gia is so adorable! ANd all that hair! I am sure has been such a blessing to your family. I can't wait to meet her some day. I hope mommy is doing well. Ella is so cute and it looks like she is becoming quite the big sister. Big hugs and kisses!
Sabrina
Post a Comment