Monday, September 24, 2012

Birthday Party fun

Well I'm still getting use to living in a small town. When I was in school it was a huge deal if we ever saw a teacher outside of school. Saturday I took the kids to a birthday party that was at Ella's teachers house. Her daughter, Addison is in Gia's kindergarten class. Ella's best friends mom was El's kindergarten teacher. We always see her first grade teacher at restaurants and she came to a garage sale I had. Idk, it's just weird to me :) Plus I never no how to refer to them. Like when I responded for the birthday party I didn't know if I should call her Mrs .... or by her first name. Lol So I just said "Hi! This is Gia's mom..."
Princess Ariel painting Gia's face How cute is this pic?! Since the first day of school, Gia has been talking about her new friend Steven. He sits next to her in class, they eat lunch together and play together at recess everyday. Steven is the one on the right with his arm around her, the other boy is his brother. Two words UH OH! :)
Clearly Ariel was in bit of a rush when painting Noah's face as a wolf. It was about 2:56 and she was off the clock at 3:00 :P

No comments: