Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Almost Summer

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've actually been working on a blog for my baking and decorating. I'll post the link once I finish it. We're getting closer to summer, and things are calming down. Ella is done with tennis. She did so well, her last few lessons she was able to play a pretty consistent game with her coach. Hopefully she'll want to do it again in the fall. I just don't know if we'll be as lucky again, getting pretty much private lessons at the class rate. This is the last week of soccer and Ella's last day of school is next Thursday. El had a great year, her grades are outstanding, she's blossomed athletically and although she still has tantrums here and there she's matured as well. I can't believe she's going to be 7 in a few months! It's also hard to believe these are my last few months with Gia before she heads to school. Time is just flying by! As for summer plans, you better believe that as soon as school is out we are outta here :) We'll head down to FL to visit Papa & Grandma for a few days and then to Jamie and Nicks. I decided to sign the kids up for the bible school my nephew and his friends go to down there since we'll miss the one here. Im hoping they won't give me trouble about going since its an unfamiliar church. Anyways, we'll probably stay there until the end of June and head back home for a few days. Then at the very beginning of July we'll follow my cousin and her family who live in Richmond VA, up to Buffalo. SO, lots of traveling. I'm looking forward to it. I know that I would pull my hair out if we were to stay home. There's only so much to do in this town, and like us, a lot of our friends travel too- leaving slim pickings for playmates. I haven't taken many pics lately but I'll get some up soon.

No comments: