Thursday, March 8, 2012

To Do...

Lately, I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with all the things I want/need to get done. After spending too much time browsing Pinterest at night when the kids go to sleep, I have the urge to get everything in the house organized. By the time I do just the typical stuff that needs to be done in the house everyday, taking care of the kids and Ella's school stuff there's never any spare time to do anything else. I decided to call my Dad to see if him and Berta could come down for a few days to give me a hand with the kids. That way I could get some stuff done around the house and go to Dr/dentist appts without worrying about the kids and maybe go for a few runs without having to cram them in before or after Marc goes to/gets home from work. They'll be coming the third week of March and I'm very grateful! The kids are especially excited because I told them to bring the dogs!

No comments: