Passed out after a busy day at school
It's funny that I got this pic. Ella was just being silly and making faces. It's a good shot of her throat. I just took her to the doctor last week because we noticed that she has been snoring quite loud and so one day I thought to look at her throat and was shocked by the size of her tonsils-ginormous!. Before the doctor even looked at her tonsils she was telling me that all kids have large tonsils and adnoids and that they get smaller with age so that made me feel better. Then she looked at Ella and her response "Wow, those are ginormous!" and said they were almost kissing tonsils, where the 2 tonsils actually touch. Anyways she obviously referred us to ENT so I'm just waiting to get the referral. Looks like somebody may have to get their tonsils and/or adnoids out :/
1 comment:
Only the beginning, my dear!!
Post a Comment