Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's been a little crazy here...

Let's see Marc was in Chile for 5 days in mid-August came home for a week and was off again to Buffalo for a friends wedding. He left yesterday for DC, comes home Friday night and leaves on Sunday for Mexico for another 5 days. BIG SIGH!
Believe me, I know it could be worse-he could be deployed for months at a time but none the less it doesn't make things easier when he's not here. Taking care of 3 little ones around the clock completely on my own is very difficult. I'm sure it would be easier if we had friends or family around but we don't. Gia alone is a handful and now that Noah is crawling-well I need eyes in the back of my head. There's always someone crying or fighting, someone into something, or something in someones mouth. Another sigh. I know- that's parenthood and it's worth it!

Sweeties!!


Noah is all over the place, crawling up and over things. Here he is under his exersaucer

Almost sitting by himself now

Here's Gia after putting a Mickey Mouse stamp in her mouth and all over her arms. She is a lover and so sweet but boy is she crazy! She's able to climb on the top bunk of Ella's bunkbed-without a ladder. I found her sitting in the bathroom sink and she's always climbing onto the dining room table. She'll have something in her hand that she knows she's not suppose to have I'll say "Gia what do you have?" She'll say "Nothing Mama!" as she throws whatever it is she has. Her new thing is when I ask her to do something she says "Okay Mama, I promise" well unless she just screams NO. On the other hand she randomly tells us I love you, is extremely generous with hugs and kisses and often shares things with Ella.

Ella has been enjoying school more. She still cries when I drop her off but the teacher takes her and she goes off alright. She won't tell us much about her day but she's all smiles when I pick her up

2 comments:

2p said...

Sean won't tell us anything about school either! Except tall tales, like the time when he saw a panda walking around the playground as snow fell from the sky...in September.

I hope Marc gets a long stretch of home time soon. I know it must be sooooo hard with the three little ones. I wish I was there to help out!

Tara said...

that descriptions of Gia sounds so much like Lucas!!! i betcha she's an Indigo!