Monday, July 27, 2009

Poor Noah

Noah has been sick with Roseola the past few days. Last
Thursday evening he had a fever of 102, he was miserable and barely slept that night so Friday morning I took him to the doctor. She did some blood work and figured it was probably Roseola, but we wouldn't know for sure until the fever subsided and a rash appeared. Well his fever ended yesterday and he had a rash this morning. He has been incredibly crabby and has not been eating well. He's been up the past four nights crying and it just seems like he is so uncomfortable. (I am exhausted). He seems to be feeling a little better today and I'm really hoping he will sleep tonight.



2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Awww, poor baby (and mommy!). I hope he's better soon. I'm sure once he's sleeping more he'll be less crabby. At least he's incredibly cute :)

Anonymous said...

you most of have a very talented photographer take these pictures