Noah wearing the Vans outfit Daddy bought for him before he was born
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Noah Buffalo...
Well I haven't had a chance to post any pics lately. Things are well here but it's always hectic. Noah is doing good, there were a couple weeks when he was constantly crying, I was sure he was colicky but the past few days he's been better. His sleeping hasn't changed much, still wakes about every 2 hours to eat. Actually a few nights he slept for 4 hrs straight (which was amazing to me because the girls didn't even do that when they were year old) but that streak seems to have ended. Each morning we go through what I like to call the "4am frenzy". From about 4-7am he squirms and fusses, dozes off for a bit, wakes, nurses, fusses some more and then usually around 7 he'll fall asleep for another hour or so. I'm tired but I don't think it's nearly as bad as it was with Gia or maybe my body is just use to lack of sleep now. :)



Noah wearing the Vans outfit Daddy bought for him before he was born

Noah wearing the Vans outfit Daddy bought for him before he was born
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness...he's scrumptious!
Love the last picture!
Kristin, Cathleen is the queen of the 4am feeding frenzy. Sean did it too but not like her. She doesn't do it so much anymore (she is 11 months old!) but there were MANY months of that. I hope Noah grows out of it sooner. It made me go batty b/c she would nurse, then sleep for a few minutes then cry and start the cycle all over again until her belly couldn't take any more milk. :)
Post a Comment