Okay, so I haven't been very good about keeping up with the blog lately. I am exhausted! I guess I thought pregnancy the third time around would be easier-boy, was I wrong! I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I'm constantly moving and with the girls always on the go I never get a chance to relax. By the way I've been feeling just over the past few days I wouldn't doubt if our little boy decided to join us within the next two weeks. Our actual due date is January 22nd. Anyways we are getting ready to spend our first Christmas away from Buffalo, luckily Papa and Grandma are here and my brother and his wife will be spending Christmas day with us too which will be nice because my brother and I haven't spent a Christmas together in years. I am sad about not being in NY with my family and I'll actually miss the hustle and bustle of running from place to place, party to party (I know Marc won't) but I am trying not to think about it to prevent the flood gates from opening:(
After Christmas I'll be sure and try to post lots of pics and updates. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! I can't believe your little man is due so soon! I hope Santa is good to the girls and you and Marc this year. We're about to sit down and enjoy a cup of hot cocoa with Sean. Night!
Post a Comment