Monday, October 6, 2008

Off to Buffalo

The girls and I are off to Buffalo for a few weeks. Marc will be here working :(
I have to get my fix of the fall weather and foliage. Not to mention this will probably be the last time for a long time that we will be able to get back home. Baby will be here in just 14 more weeks and traveling alone with two little ones is close to impossible so I know for certain I won't be traveling by myself with the three of them until our youngest is like 4 :)
We are looking forward to cooler temperatures, fall activities and spending time with family but we will miss Daddy very much! We will be sure to post lots of pics when we get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you today and thought I would catch up. Love your website and the nice photos. Glad to see all is well. Get some rest because I have a feeling you will be on your toes with the two girls and a baby boy for quite some time!
Tina