Yes, we are expecting baby #3! We are currently 13 1/2 weeks pregnant. Baby is due in mid January. 3 babies, 3 years, 3 different places! And yes, I know, my hands will be full...that has been everyone's first response!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Finally back online and sharing some big news!
Goodness, it's been too long since we've blogged. Our internet is finally up and running! Well the girls and I just got back from a long trip to Buffalo and Marc is back from culinary school. Buffalo was fun, it is always great to see family and Marc had a blast at culinary school. But after three weeks it is nice to be home and get back on schedule. We were only here a few weeks before I left for Buffalo and Marc left for Texas so we are still getting the house together and getting use to the area. Once we get a little more settled we'll be sure to post pics of the house. I'll also post pics from Buffalo and Marc has some pics form culinary school he may want to share. But first we wanted to post these pics of the girls sharing some big news (for those of you who don't know yet)...



Yes, we are expecting baby #3! We are currently 13 1/2 weeks pregnant. Baby is due in mid January. 3 babies, 3 years, 3 different places! And yes, I know, my hands will be full...that has been everyone's first response!
Yes, we are expecting baby #3! We are currently 13 1/2 weeks pregnant. Baby is due in mid January. 3 babies, 3 years, 3 different places! And yes, I know, my hands will be full...that has been everyone's first response!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW :) I can't believe you are pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting ... hopefully Sabrina & I can be part of this baby shower like we were with Ella's!!! COngrats to you all.
Marc - culinary school? Girl, we have A LOT of catching up to do!!!
So now you are only 4 or 5 hours from me instead of 24 or 25 ... so when are you coming to O-town?????
Miss you & love you!
~ Tara ~
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! If I could spit babies out like Kristin, I'd have more myself!!! Mark you're a machine!!! Keep us posted!!!
Your cuz, Lisa
I'm still so very excited! Then again, I'm not the one having to give birth again. I'll be right behind you, hopefully and not hopefully if you know what I mean!
Congrats! You'll have quite the beautiful busy and full family life!! Kids are such a joy (especially when you can keep up which I have a hard time with some days!)
ENJOY
Post a Comment