Monday, June 2, 2008

Back to blogging and off to Miami

Sorry for the hiatus. The hard drive went on our computer but Marc took care of it so we are up and running again and luckily we were able to save our 5,000 pics!
Besides that things here are hectic as we prepare for the move. The movers are coming on Thursday and Friday. We will drive to NC on Friday and stay with Papa and Grandma D. for a few days and then we'll slowly make our way down to Miami at the beginning of next week. We will be sure to keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you all are moving back to FL! I know how much of a beach girl you are. I hope your trip is safe and as sane as possible. If you need anything_ just call. :) Sabrina