Monday, February 4, 2008

Giana

Last week we took Giana for her 6 month check-up. She is doing great and growing steadily. At 15.3 pounds, she is now in the 50th percentile for weight as opposed to the 90th when she was 3 months old. She is 24 inches tall and is only in 10th percentile for height, so she's basically short and fat, must be the italian in her (just kidding) :p People often stop to admire Gia and when they ask how old she is they are shocked to hear that she is only 6 months. They say she looks bigger or older than that (I think it's more her hair than her size that makes her look older). I was saying to Marc yesterday that it is strange to now have the big baby. Ella was so small. I recently found the outfit she wore for her first birthday and it was 3-6 months!


Here's Gia trying squash for the first time. Mommy has decided to make organic homemade baby food.

No comments: