On Oct. 25 (just 11 days ago) I took Gia to the doctor because she had a cold. At that point she weighed 12.6 lbs. We took her this morning for a well baby visit and she weighed 15 lbs! I could hardly believe it! I am almost certain that's what Ella weighed at 1 year. Ella just broke 20 lbs a few months ago. Gia is healthy and happy and the doctor said she'll slim out once she starts crawling:) I had planned on Gia wearing some of the Christmas outfits that Ella wore but I don't think that's going to happen! She is such a cutie though, she is always smiling and cooing. She's our fat, happy baby!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Growing fast!
On Oct. 25 (just 11 days ago) I took Gia to the doctor because she had a cold. At that point she weighed 12.6 lbs. We took her this morning for a well baby visit and she weighed 15 lbs! I could hardly believe it! I am almost certain that's what Ella weighed at 1 year. Ella just broke 20 lbs a few months ago. Gia is healthy and happy and the doctor said she'll slim out once she starts crawling:) I had planned on Gia wearing some of the Christmas outfits that Ella wore but I don't think that's going to happen! She is such a cutie though, she is always smiling and cooing. She's our fat, happy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the text about how the little ones are doing! (And, of course, I love the pictures.)
Ella better be nice to Gia, one day she is going to be twice her size! :)Sabrina
Post a Comment