Ella was bugging mommy all day because she wanted to paint. I was not really up for it since painting is usually a big production-lugging her table outside, covering it with a garbage bag, going through a dozen sheets of paper, washing paint off Ella, the deck, table, chair, paint brushes etc. So I decided to throw her in the tub with her paint and let her go to town. She had a blast and clean up was a breeze!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Baby VanGogh
Ella was bugging mommy all day because she wanted to paint. I was not really up for it since painting is usually a big production-lugging her table outside, covering it with a garbage bag, going through a dozen sheets of paper, washing paint off Ella, the deck, table, chair, paint brushes etc. So I decided to throw her in the tub with her paint and let her go to town. She had a blast and clean up was a breeze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my!
Post a Comment