Monday, July 30, 2007

The DiGiore Family Blog

The DiGiore Family blog was created today, 30 July 2007. Now you can all check in to see our most recent adventures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ché ragazza piccola bella. Buona fortuna!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. Best of Luck from the Maranto's.

Anonymous said...

Great page Kristin! You may have to show me how to do this too!! I hope everything's going well with you and the newest addition. I'm looking forward to a visit when everything has settled in. Talk to you soon!

Tara32 said...

I am so sorry it's taken me this long to get on here! What a crazy week it's been!!!!

The girls are beautiful! I cannot believe how much Ella has grown! Marc, I like the hair cut, it suits you.

This blog page is WAY COOL and I want one now!

Take care. We miss you & love you all.

Tara, Talley & Lucas